Top 10 Reasons
To clean your ducts & furnace
- Reduces airbourne sickness and allergies
- Increases furnace efficiency to save money
- Adds months or years to the life of your furnace
- Removes construction dust after renovations
- Sucks out rodents, spiders and other bugs
- Eliminates undesirable smells from the ducts
- Increases the lifespan of your furnace filters
- Reduces overall dust throughout your home
- Saves electronic equipment from overheating
- Offers your family cleaner air to breath
2 Reasons To Clean Dryer Vents
Ask us about having your dryer vent cleaned.
Eliminate Dangers: A clogged dryer vent is dangerous due to fire and possible carbon monoxide poisoning if using a natural gas. The lint, over time will build up and can block your exhaust.
Save Money: The cleaner your dryer vent is kept, the more efficient your dryer will work which saves you money.
The Best Time To Clean
There is no precise schedule for using duct cleaning services since each home has a unique enviroment. Normally it is a good idea to have your home cleaned once every 2 years to eliminate the buildup of dust and dirt. The longer you wait the more pollutants you will be living with. All the dust that circulates through your home goes through your air ducts to your furnace and back again.
If your home as a lot of house spiders, their webs can capture dust and aggravate allergies. As dust and dirt builds up, pieces break free and float around the house until you breath them in. Pets that shed hair can cause dust balls in your walls giving a place for dust mites and other bugs to live and nest.
Call today for a free quote to have our professional service completely clean your heating and air conditioning unit.
Find out more answers to your questions.
What We Will Do
- Assessment: The first thing we do is examine all vents and duct work. This helps us plan the most effective way to suction dust and dirt from your home.
- Connection: We cut an access hole in your duct work to connect our large main suction hose. This will be close to the top portion of your furnace to provide us a means for more effective cleaning. It also gives us an access hole to remove large pieces of debris that may sucked down from other areas of the house.
- Suction: To increase the suction power we cover the vents with a magnetic seal, except for the one we are currently cleaning. To force large pieces of debris towards our vacuum, we use a high powered air hose of 200+ psi with a variety of customized tool attachments that blow, spin, whip, and sweep the duct until they are clean.
- Furnace: Next the furnace is accessed, given a thorough inspection and cleaned including the air conditioning coil and other vital areas.
- Cleanup: When we are satisfied the job is complete we test your system, and show the work we have completed before giving you the invoice. We then clean up all our equipment and cover the access hole with sheet metal so we can use it again next time.
Carpet, furniture, and duct cleaning services for Hamilton, Burlington,
Oakville, St. Catharines Ontario areas including: Ancaster, Beamsville, Binbrook, Brantford, Caledonia, Carlisle, Dundas, Flamborough, Fonthill, Freelton, Grimsby, Lynden, Millgrove, Mount Hope, Niagara Falls, Paris, Pelham, Stoney Creek, Smithville, St. George, Thorold, Waterdown, Welland, and Winona. Crystal Clean Services clean carpets, furniture, and ducts.
We believe we are the Best Carpet Cleaners in Ontario
Hamilton: 905-574-5122 Burlington: 905-333-1203 Brantford: 519-754-4089